to the home page of the Tucson Post Card Exchange Club (TPCEC). The TPCEC was organized in 1990 to promote the study and collecting of postcards, also known as deltiology, and to serve postcard collectors in Tucson and other areas of Arizona. We are now the only postcard collectors club in Arizona!
The Club has monthly meetings from September to June, normally on the second Sunday of the month. The meetings are usually held at the Postal History Foundation Library, 920 N. 1st Avenue, Tucson 85719. The doors open at about 12:45 and the meetings start at about 2:00 and generally consist of a short business discussion followed by the featured speaker talking about some aspect of postcards. Also, there are mini-exhibits -- about 6 to 12 postcards -- prepared by the members. Before and after the meetings there is active exchanging and sales of postcards, discussions about the hobby, and show-and-tell of some of the members' collections. Everyone with an interest in postcards is encouraged to attend. Go to the "What's New page" for the date, program, and location for the next meeting.
|President||Joyce Kagarise||520/682-8424|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice-President||Jack Mount||520/722-9530|| email@example.com|
|Treasurer||Marge Frazer||520/742-3011|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Postscript Editor||vacant|| |
|Mini-Exhibits||Jack Mount||520/722-9530|| email@example.com|
|Past-President||Joan Gentry||520/331-4545|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Past-President||Jack Mount||520/722-9530|| email@example.com|
|Webmaster||Jack Mount||520/722-9530|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
For general inquiries about the Club:
Send articles and news for the Postscript newsletter to:
Send annual dues to:
At each Club meeting, members display mini-exhibits of postcards in pre-announced categories. Here are guidelines for the exhibits:
- The category or categories for the mini-exhibits will be announced at the previous meeting and posted in the current issue of Postscript and on the Club's website.
- Each exhibit shall have from 6 to 12 postcards.
- Only one exhibit per category may be entered by an exhibitor.
- The exhibitor's name should be on exhibits to be eligible to be in the monthly drawing.
- The theme of the exhibit must be in the pre-announced category to be eligible to be in the monthly drawing.