to the home page of the Tucson Postcard Club. The Club, officially registered as the Tucson Post Card Exchange Club (TPCEC), was organized in 1990 to promote the study and collecting of postcards, also known as deltiology, and to serve postcard collectors in Tucson and other areas of Arizona. We are now the only postcard collectors club in Arizona!
The Club has monthly meetings from September to June, now on the second Saturday of the month. The meetings generally consist of sales and exchange of postcards, a short business discussion, and then some times followed by a featured speaker. Also, there are mini-exhibits -- about 6 to 12 postcards -- prepared by the members. Before and after the meetings there is active exchanging and sales of postcards, discussions about the hobby, and show-and-tell of some of the members' collections. Everyone with an interest in postcards is encouraged to attend. Go to the "What's New page" for the date, program, and location for the next meeting.
|President||Joyce Kagarise||520/682-8424|| email@example.com|
|Vice-President||Jack Mount|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Marge Frazer|| email@example.com|
|Postscript Editor||vacant|| |
|Past-President||Joan Gentry|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Past-President||Jack Mount|| email@example.com|
|Webmaster||Jack Mount|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
For general inquiries about the Club:
Send articles and news for the Postscript newsletter to:
Send annual dues to:
At each Club meeting, members display mini-exhibits of postcards in pre-announced categories. Here are guidelines for the exhibits:
- The category or categories for the mini-exhibits will be announced at the previous meeting and posted in the current issue of Postscript and on the Club's website.
- Each exhibit shall have from 6 to 12 postcards.
- Only one exhibit per category may be entered by an exhibitor.
- The exhibitor's name should be on exhibits to be eligible to be in the monthly drawing.
- The theme of the exhibit must be in the pre-announced category to be eligible to be in the monthly drawing.